CSOG Patient Portal
Learn more about the Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group’s patient portal including what is the patient portal, what can you do with the patient portal, setting up your account, and logging back into the patient portal. Follow the quick links below to jump to the section you desire.
Your Patient Portal
• What is the Patient Portal?
• What can you do with the Patient Portal?
• Setting Up Your Account
• Logging Back In
What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a secure, online platform that allows you to access your health information and communicate with your healthcare provider’s office.
What can you do with the Patient Portal
• Skip the phone call – get answers to your questions more efficiently
• View your office notes
• Message your provider’s office
• See your scheduled appointments
• Request prescription refills
• Update your health information
• Request documents (notes, lab or imaging orders)
Note: Any personal information you share on the Patient Portal is secure. Your name, social security number, password and protected health information are only accessible to you.
Setting Up Your Account
1. Once your first appointment has been scheduled you will receive a Welcome email from Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group
2. Open the email
3. Click on the link to begin setup
4. Fill in your…
• Last four of your social security number
Options to view your visit summary, see scheduled appointments, message your provider’s office, and more:
- Click the green tab, then Download Displayable, then OPEN to view this document
- Click the green tab to update patient medical history forms
Logging Back In
- Open the Internet and go to CSOG.net
- Click the “Patient Portal”link
Email the Billing Office
For Patient Portal Information help call (719)632-7669