Colorado Springs Orthopaedic Group is a leader in diagnosing and treating work-related injuries. When employees are injured on the job, our goal is to get them back to work in a safe and timely fashion.
Our board-certified physicians understand Colorado’s workers’ compensation system and focus on obtaining maximum medical improvement (MMI) as quickly as possible. With fellowship training in several subspecialties, they can treat virtually any orthopedic condition.
Knowledgeable and experienced in workers’ compensation issues, our dedicated workers’ comp team will help you access all the services you need to get your clients back to work quickly and safely and without the usual hassles, including:
- Same-day appointments when necessary
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Timely work status reports
- Concise exam notes and credible reports generated quickly after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters, and case managers
- Onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Independent medical evaluations (IME)
- Patient care available at multiple convenient locations
Our doctors and staff provide comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way. For timely return-to-work services in El Paso County, call us today at (719) 632-7669.